Thursday, December 25, 2014

Excellence Without Arrogance

I just found out about this whole MBTI thingy, which basically categorizes all humans in 16 different personalities based on 4 traits. While it is kind of impossible to categorize the whole human race in only 16 groups, the result I got describes me an awful lot. This test described lots of things about me which I knew were there,but never really looked into it. I think everyone should take a look at it (I have been bothering my friends lately,telling them to take the test). SO,here you go,I'll just give the link to whoever interested in finding about themselves a little more.

Click here for the test yo

Okay,now y'all know what I am gonna do. I'm gonna bore you with my personality for a while. You can skip to the next paragraph if you want,but I don't really recommend that. Cos I'm fab. Hehe.

So,I am an INTJ. Which is, Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking & Judging (BTW,this Judging is different from Judgmental,just sayin'). Apparently this is the Second most rare personalities(The other is INFJ,rarest in Men), and the most rare personality in Women. Can we just have a round of applause for the me? Of course we can.

INTJs are the most strategic,and are also known as The Mastermind(That's me,hue). There are loads of other awesome stuff about us,but let's talk about something else. You would probably better understand INTJs if I mentioned some of the fictional INTJs which include Greogory House from House M.D (gotta love that guy), Walter White from Breaking Bad( such a badass,that guy), Jim Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes (did someone say the greatest villain of all time?). Notice a pattern here? While all these guys are awesome,they suffer from EAS,aka Extreme Arrogance Syndrome (okay,I just made that up). Also apparently every internet page which describes INTJs, never forget to mention the fact that INTJs are arrogant. In other words, I am an arrogant piece of crap.

As my friend Johny would say, I have a counterargument.

I,for myself,think that no human being has anything to be arrogant about. I mean,look at us. We are so small,so insignificant,we have loads to be proud of for sure,but nothing to be arrogant about. Just check this Video out, and you will see. We do not know anything really,the little knowledge we have goes back to the last century and so,and I don't see the point in being arrogant about that. Being proud of yourself is one thing,treating people like crap and making them miserable just because you think you are better than everyone else is something totally different. And totally wrong.I mean did you even see the video? We have to pretty damn arrogant to call ourselves the only high intellect species compared to what could be out there.

Let's just talk about Greg House,okay? I mean that guy is awesome,got some serious talent but he is arrogant as crap. I mean,I love him and all but he seriously gets on my nerves sometimes. He is not necesarily a horrible human being,but he is horrible to people. And he is just miserable,really. I feel sorry for him (Calm down Mourin,he is fictional.) And let's just say starting to make meth( cook crystal) when you find out you have cancer is NOT logical,I don't understand why an INTJ would do that. (Maybe it just provides a really awesome plot,but still).

As an INTJ(or just a human), I have some arrogance in myself,I wouldn't lie. But I keep it to myself most of the time,unless I'm being sarcastic ( Apparently,that's an INTJ thing too). I was taught to be humble,by my family,my culture,my religion and my conscience. I think modesty is one of the best quality a person can have as a human being. I think,people who have thorough knowledge of their abilities and knowledge are not arrogant at all,because they know there is so much more they can do, even if they are the best in what they do. "Excellence without arrogance is the best kind of excellence"-(A fellow INTJ from a group,idk if he quoted someone or not,I am sorry). Don't get me wrong,I am not saying you should be humble because then people will like you. I am anything but a people pleaser. You should be humble because that makes a better learner, a better forgiver, and overall,a better human being. And I think that's what we all should aim for. After all,there is nothing more pathetic than arrogant ignorant little us.

-Mourin

No comments:

Post a Comment