Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Special Pieces Of Paper

Let me tell you a story.A long time ago there lived a species who were brilliant,they can think something unimaginable & make them come alive by their creativity.They didn't know magic,but their creativity can top any magic there was.But the species were controlled by special pieces of paper.They'd betray each other,even kill each other for the special paper.They'd invent new ways to harm their own kind for it.And all their creativity which could have been used to do something good,were used in inventing ways to kill each other.Even so,they'd call themselves the best.Sounds pathetic,doesn't it?Okay,so don't drown in self-pity now because I was talking about you.

Okay,sorry.Let me explain.

A couple of days ago,me and my two best friends invented a random game where one person asks the other two a question & the other two answer.The question can be anything,and the other two are obliged to answer.Anyways,during the game one of my friends asked us,What Is The One Thing You Would Change About The World?I answered immediately that I'd make food free.Seems logical,eh?Lots of people don't have anything to eat while we waste food,it just doesn't seem fair to me.My other friend,she went all witty & said "I'll make sure money is not an important thing".Now that I think about it,I think that's the thing that needs to be changed.

Even if we don't think about it much,money is the most influential thing in our lives.Starting from the moment we are born till we die,actually even AFTER we die,money decides for us(you know funeral & stuff).

Let me give you an example.Suppose,a child who belongs to a lower-middle class family will go to a public school where a child of a rich family will go to fancy private school it is kind of decided even before they are born.Even if,the poor kid is smarter & deserves better education.Another simple example,suppose a $100 outfit,while it is nothing for a wealthy person,for us middle class people it is just sigh-and-walk-away type of thing.Even if we don't want to believe it,our financial status indirectly influences EVERY decision of our lives.

Now if you are thinking I am a communist,stop now.My small brain don't understand these kind Y-so-serious stuff.I am just writing what I think.I mean,can we imagine a world without money?Without the difference of people because their financial statuses(without the rich kids showing off,I mean)?I don't know about you,but I can't.And it kind of makes me feel small.I mean we humans are the best of God's creations and we are controlled by a mere piece of paper.Many countries are putting more money into making weapons than education.What are these weapons for?They sell these weapons to other countries to make money.And what do the other countries do with it?They compromise their education budget & buy those weapons.To do what?To kill their own kind.Sounds pathetic,doesn't it?

-A mere teenager who doesn't understand the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment