Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Toddler Love

Lately I have been writing about all sirius(get the pun?) stuff so I thought a change might be nice..or probably I don't have anything else to write about atm,hehe.

So let me tell you about my toddler love.There was this boy who was in kindergarten with me,but he was a year older.The school we went to was fairly small,they had just started out,and both years of kindergarten sat in the same room but had different tables(we had one big circular table for each year).I liked him from my first day there & I'd always go sit beside him & my teachers had to bring me back everyday,lol. I don't remember much about him but he was cute & also very nice to me.

I remember one day I was in this supermarket with my parents and was thinking how nice it would had have been if he was there,and I turned the corner,and POOF!He was there,like legit.Coincidence?I think not.But it was really awkward though,we were just like "Oh Hi!What are you doing here?Oh you know,getting some shit.Okay,Bye"

But Alas!Our love story ended before it even started.I changed schools after one year.I even lost his phone number.Then one night,after a few months,he called.I was,SHOCKED.I told him I changed schools & everything.He said he did also & probably gonna move to United States..I dont remember,I mean it was 10 years ago!!I was 5 or 6.I lost his phone number btw,and couldn't contact him ever again.

I STILL dream about him sometimes.I tried searching him on Facebook,but heck I dont even remember his last name.If he is in the States,he is probably happy dating some white chick,idk.(No offense tho).

But he is my toddler love,so I'll remember him forever.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment