Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 facts about me!

Well,you are probably wondering who is this random teenager going on about..random stuff.So I decided to write down some facts about myself.

5 facts about Me:
1.I am from Bangladesh.Surely you have some clothing which says "Made In Bangladesh",right?Another fact about Bangladesh,it has the most beautiful rain in the whole world.And while people curse the rain for causing 3 hour long traffic,they can't live without the rain.

2.I have two best friends & I constantly question their sanity.

3.I love maths,chocolates,sleep & Sherlock.And Oxygen.

4.Sometimes I think about why I am the person I am.It makes me feel very odd & I feel I dont belong in this..body?

5.I wanted to be a writer when I was a kid.Even now every now & then an idea will pop up,but I never had the patience to write it down


Cheers!
-Mourin

No comments:

Post a Comment