Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Falling Back Into It

Wooh.
It's been a long time since I spilled all my rumbles here, hasn't it?
Last Published: Aug 20, 2014.
Today's date: November 25,2014

I have been missing for a little over 3 months. Why? I don't know.
I can easily say I was busy, moving halfway across the world I needed time to settle down and stuff blah blah. That would not be lying, I was busy, but that's not the reason for my absence. I could easily write a few lines, but I did not feel like it (most of the time). Why? I don't know. Here is a fun fact about me: emotions do not come to powerfully or all at once, I literally need to sit down and think about what I am feeling and most of the time I am too lazy or too afraid to do it, and the voice behind my head leaves me with a numb feeling. Weird,eh? I know I am. And also I figured out that I have to think about what I feel just a few days ago. Go figure.

Enough.

So, if you didn't know, I moved to United States this August (not that you care, but just sayin'). And as you can guess, my life has changed like the way the world changed during the Industrial Revolution (What? We are doing that in History now,don't blame me. Okay that was a lame reference.) So like, I plan on posting stuff about how it's different here, and also random things that come to my little head.(Because I want to be heard,remember?) Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow after half day school (Seriously? Can we NOT do the half day? I don't wanna wake up at 6;30 for only 3 classes). It is my first time celebrating thanksgiving, and guess how many people are coming over? GUESS. NO SERIOUSLY,GUESS. Okay, 62. Yes.BECAUSE  THAT'S HOW SOUTH EAST ASIANS ROLL. I have no idea how that MANY people are gonna fit in our house,but eh, you don't need a big house to have a(unnecessarily)  big heart,right? Don't tell my parents I said that.

My goals this thanksgiving:
-Blog regularly
-Get better in Maths (HA! As if)
-FINISH BLOOD OF OLYMPUS (Yes, I haven't read it yet,I just got the book today,so NO SPOILERS)

I wish everyone a very happy thanksgiving. Seriously,there is so much to be thankful for.

And O there are days in this life, worth life and worth death." -Charles Dickens 

Cheers!
-Mourin

No comments:

Post a Comment